B.Sc. Nursing Degree Course
Bachelor of Science (BSc) is an undergraduate degree course usually of four years duration. It is one of the most popular course choices among Science students after Class 12th. Nursing courses are open to female students to study subjects such as Fundamentals of Nursing & First Aid, Microbiology, Anatomy & Physiology, Psychology, Behavioral Science, Biological Science, Sociology, etc.
Our nursing course will require you to work with inter-professional teams in these settings to become competent at the skills and knowledge required to deliver high-quality nursing care. You will also be required to successfully undertake and practice a range of theoretical assessments.
Eligibility for Admission:
- Only Female Candidates are eligible.
- Applicant seeking admission should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2023(Born on or before 31st December 2006)
- The minimum education requirements shall be passing of
- Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (12 Years Course) (Or)
- Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) (Or)
- An equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized Board with the following subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology, Maths or Computer Science and Vocational Nursing.
- Candidate should pass in all Science Subjects (both Theory and Practical) and English with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks; for the candidates belongs to SC/ST – the minimum percentage of marks is 40%.
- Course Duration4 Years
- Minimum QualificationHSC/ CBSE - Passed
- Level Of ProgrammeBachelor Programme.